Tuesday 28 May 2013

Funny talk...

***JOKE****
Akpors has been admiring his neighbor’s wife. The
neighbor’s wife always gives him this seductivesmile whenever they greet each other. Akpors didn’t know how T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ approach the lady to tellher of his desires
… because she’s married. So,
one day the lady herself
approached Akpors alone in
his apartment. AKPORS: Hi.
LADY: Hi.
AKPORS: Is everything
alright?
… LADY: Yes. Just need little
help from you (Smiling
seductively).
AKPORS: Wow! Anythingfor
the angel.
LADY: I…I…I…just don’t
know how to say this. I’ll be
so
ashamed ƒ myself if I ask
and you say no.
AKPORS: Oh my lady. you
don’t have to. I am ready to
do
anything for you. LADY:
You know, it’s been over 3
weeks since my husband
travelled… AKPORS: Yes! Yes!
Yes!
LADY: And even when he’s
around, he has some…
(pause for a while) he has
some disabilities… AKPORS:
Oh poor
you… You must have been
going through hell!
LADY: I know you’ll be
stronger than him…
AKPORS: Sure.
LADY: Can you help me?
AKPORS: Wow! Now? Sure,
I’m ready if you are ready.
LADY: Oh thanks
goodness! that’s why I came
to you. Can you help me
carry our deep freezer
from our kitchen to the next
street for repairs???..... ­............... ­....

No comments:

Post a Comment