Friday 7 June 2013

If you are not greatful to God, then you are a great fool..

CONVERSATION BETWEEN GOD AND BILLY......
Billy: God can I ask u a question?
God: sure!
Billy: promise u won't get mad at me.
God: I promise.
Billy: why did u let so much happen to me
today?
God: how do u mean?
Billy: well I woke up late,
God: yes.
Billy: my car wouldn't start.
God: okay.
Billy: at lunch they made me the wrong
sandwich and I had to wait as they prepared
another.
God: hmmm.
Billy : on my way home, my phone went dead
just as I was about to pick up a call.
God: Alright.
Billy: and on top of it all, wen I got home I just
wanted to soak my feet in my new foot
massager and relax, butit wouldn't work!
Nothing went right! Whydid u do dat?
God: let me see, the death angel was at ur bed
dis morning and I had tosend one of my
angels to battle him for ur life, I let u sleep through
that.
Billy: (humbled) oh!
God:I did not want ur carto start because
there was a drunk driver on ur route that
wud have hit you if you were on the road and
wud
have killed you.
Billy: (ashamed)
GOD: the first person who made ur sandwich
today was sick and I didn't want you to catch
the flu, I knew u cudn't afford to miss work.
Billy: (embarrassed) okay.
God: your phone went dead coz the person dat
was calling was going togive false witness
about what u said on that call, I did not even
let u talk to him so u cud be covered.
Billy: (softly) I see God.
God: on the foot massager, it had shortage
that was going to throw out all of the power
in your house tonight. I didn't think u wanted
to be in the dark.
Billy: I'm sorry God.
God: don't be sorry, just learn to trust me in
all things, the good and the bad.
Billy: I will trust u.
God: and don't doubt cause my plan for ur day
is always better than urplan.
Billy: I won't, and God letme just tell u
thank u for everything today.
God: you are welcome my child, its just
another day being your God and I love
looking after my children..
If ur grateful to God for all he has done and
the ones He is yet to do

No comments:

Post a Comment