Thursday 13 June 2013

WHEN THERE WAS U AND ME........

Its funny when u find urself looking from the outside.
I'm standing here all alone, all i want is to be over there.
Why did i let myself belive miracle could happen!
Cause now i have to pretendi dnt really care,
i thought U were my fairy tale,
A dream when am not sleeping a wish upon a star that is coming true.
But every body else could tell that i confused my feelings with D truth,
when there was me and U,
But when u went and change D word,
my heart became empty,
I'm only left wit use to be's, And once upon a time it was a fairy tale,
now i knw u were not a fairy tale and dreams are Meant for sleeping and wishes on astar dem dnt just come true,
because now, even me can tell i confused my feelings with D truth,
Because i liked d view, whenthere was u and me.
I dnt believe dat i could be so blind, it was like u were floating, while i was falling and i dnt mind cause i liked dview,
i though u felt it too, when there was u and me...
But its all over now, i hope ufind what u are looking for....

No comments:

Post a Comment